Team Tusk conquer the London Marathon every year, so why not join the team and run for such a special cause? The London Marathon is one of the most iconic marathons in the world, passing by many London landmarks and finishing on the Mall outside Buckingham Palace. It is known for it’s incredibly supportive crowd, who cheer you on the entire way and help encourage you to get to the finish line.
In 2022, we had 23 runners who raised a phenomenal £37,500 for Tusk. In 2023, we have 37 spaces (which are filling up fast) so if you’re passionate about African conservation and would love the chance to run for Tusk, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible for more information. With 14 more runners than previously, we hope to smash 2022’s fundraising total!
Some great reasons to run for Tusk:
- You’ll receive a complimentary running t-shirt, specially designed for Tusk
- The opportunity to be added to a WhatsApp group to meet your fellow runners and share training stories, tips and motivation
- Regular training toolkits from a marathon professional
- A meet-and-greet at the finish line, with post-run snacks and drinks and a chance to get some celebratory photos
- Personal communications with your contact, Susie, at Tusk, who is there to help you with any fundraising questions
- The chance to run in one of the most famous marathons in the world, all for a very good cause!
But what does running a marathon actually feel like? We asked our 2022 runners and here’s what they said: