- HRH The Prince of Wales – Royal Patron
- Zoe Ball – DJ, presenter and Tusk Ambassador since 2000.
- Liz Bonnin – Wildlife and natural history presenter and Tusk Ambassador since 2017.
- Rory Bremner – Impressionist, comedian, satirist, translator, columnist, writer, presenter, ballroom dancer and one of Britain’s top entertainers, Rory has been an ambassador of Tusk since the mid 1990s.
- Philip Cayford QC – Philip has been a leading barrister since 1978, specialising in matrimonial, media and common law. He is also an acclaimed wildlife filmmaker and photographer, and served as a Trustee from 2003-2015.
- Dr Samantha Corsellis – With a PhD from Cambridge University, Samantha’s research interests have focussed on primate social systems, behavioural ecology and primate conservation. Samantha was a Trustee from 2002-2016.
- Dr Iain Douglas Hamilton CBE – Leading expert on African elephants, and founder of Save the Elephants.
- Ben Fogle – Broadcaster and writer, Ben has supported Tusk since 2005, the same year in which he competed in Tusk’s Safaricom Marathon at the Lewa Wildlife Conservancy.
- David Gower OBE – Captain of the England Cricket Team in the 1980s and subsequent commentator on the game.
- Bear Grylls OBE – Adventurer, writer TV presenter and the youngest-ever Chief Scout when he was appointed at the age of 35.
- Dr Haruhisa Handa – Japanese businessman, religious leader and founder of a number of organisations, including ISPS Handa, which has been a generous sponsor of Tusk since 2015.
- Reggie Heyworth – Reggie Heyworth has been Director of the Cotswold Wildlife Park and Gardens since 1995 and served on Tusk’s Board from 2005 – 2014.
- Brian Jackman – Britain’s foremost writer on wildlife and safaris whose books on Africa include The Marsh Lions, The Big Cat Diary (with Jonathan Scott), and Roaring at the Dawn.
- Tim Jackson – Former Senior Advisor and Director of Invesco who brought his experience in Investor relationship management to Tusk’s Board of Trustees from 2009 – 2020.
- Katherine Jenkins OBE – Singer and songwriter who performed at a celebration of Tusk’s 25th Anniversary at Windsor Castle in 2015 and has been a ambassador ever since.
- Simon King OBE – TV presenter, filmmaker and conservationist who has been working in the field of natural history film making since 1984, and became a ambassador of Tusk in 2007.
- Madeleine, Lady Kleinwort – formerly a Trustee of The Ernest Kleinwort Charitable Trust who was married to the late conservationist, Sir Kenneth Kleinwort, one of the founding Trustees of Tusk.
- Mark Knopfler – Singer-songwriter, guitarist, record producer and composer best known as lead singer and songwriter of Dire Straits.
- James Lindsay – James Lindsay was a member of the Young Europe Africa Expedition led by Tusk’s Chief Executive, Charles Mayhew in 1985, and is now a professional photographer and a director of Flat Dog Films. He served as a Trustee from 1998 to 2015.
- Ali MacGraw – American actress, author, model and animal rights activist whose many roles include 1970’s Love Story.
- Deborah Meaden – Businesswoman and investor, best known for her role on the BBC’s ‘Dragon’s Den’, Deborah became a Ambassador to Tusk in 2010, and joined the Board of Trustees in 2016.
- Pierre-Andre Mourgue D’Algue – Pierre-André is a partner of the Swiss private bank Mourgue d’Algue & Cie, and from 1993 to 2016 was Tusk’s longest-serving Trustee.
- Lord George Percy – British businessman and the heir to the Dukedom of Northumberland.
- Tristan Phipps – As well as being a well-known presenter and TV personality, Tristan developed his passion for conservation with four years as a safari guide in Kruger National Park.
- Lord Robin Russell – International environmentalist and businessman, and a Director of Woburn Safari Park.
- Jack Savoretti – Singer-songwriter who became Tusk Ambassador after performing at Tusk’s 2017 Ball in Camden’s Roundhouse.
- Hannah Shergold – Former Army helicopter pilot turned wildlife artist who has raised over £200,000 for charity since leaving the military.
- Kate Silverton – Journalist and regular presenter of the BBC News, Kate has hosted numerous Tusk events and is a member of the Development Board.
- Pam St Clement – Actress best known as Eastenders’ Pat Butcher, Pam is an animal lover and keen conservationist.
- Joss Stone – Singer, songwriter and actress, Joss performed at Tusk’s 25thAnniversary Ball at Syon House, and has been an Ambassador ever since.
- Sir Christopher Thompson Bt – Former private secretary to Prince Michael of Kent, Sir Christopher was a Trustee of Tusk from 1994-2001.
- Steve Tisch – American film producer, businessman, philanthropist and longstanding support of Tusk. Steve is also the chairman, co-owner and Executive Vice President of the New York Giants.
- Emma, Marchioness of Bath – TV personality, fashion model and founder of the food and lifestyle brand Emma’s Kitchen, Emma became an ambassador in 2020. She and her husband Ceawlin Thynn, 8th Marquess of Bath, are based at Longleat, a long-running supporter of Tusk’s.
- Ruby Wax – Comedienne, actress, mental health campaigner, lecturer, author and Tusk Ambassador since 2007.
- Levison Wood – British explorer, writer and photographer whose work has featured around the world.
- Ronnie Wood – Rock musician, songwriter, artist, author and member of The Rolling Stones since 1975, Ronnie is Tusk’s longest standing supporter and first ever Ambassador since 1991.
Tusk is privileged to have the support of so many influential and celebrated personalities, all of whom do so much for Tusk and the cause.
Prince William Interviews Sir David Attenborough
At the World Economic Forum in Davos, Sir David Attenborough was interviewed by Tusk’s Royal Patron Prince William about his life’s work and how he has inspired us for generations.
Levison Wood Attracts a Sell-Out Crowd for Tusk
On 23rd January 2019, over 800 guests gathered at the Cadogan Hall in central London to hear Levison Wood, the renowned British explorer, writer and photographer, recount tales from his recent Arabia expedition.
The Duke of Cambridge's support for Tusk over the years has been immensely helpful in raising both the profile of the charity and the funds that we need. His ability to draw global attention to the plight of endangered species being decimated by illegal wildlife trade has been warmly welcomed by conservationists across the globe.